"He's soft and he's fat and he's wearing my cloths and he was born on my birthday
and he's getting too old and I'm afraid if I stop running, he'll catch up with me."
- Nike motivational poster

March 2017

- 30 minutes of some form of exercise 5 days a week
- Core strength & conditioning
- Rowing, cycling, paddling, kettelbells
- Slow movement hikes
- Natural movement workouts
- Olympic Lifts (adjust loads as needed)
- Sand bag training
- Play different sports
- Sprint workouts

March Workouts

Days This Month: 31
Some form of exercise: 6 of 27 days
Approx. exercise hours: 9.5
Approx. hiking/climbing miles: 14.0
Paddling miles: 0.0
Cycling miles: 6.75

March WORKOUTS AT A GLANCE -
3/13 - Clover Springs Speed Hike
3/14 - PFC Gym/Lifting, Core Strengthening & Conditioning
3/21 - Cycling/ PFG Gym Lifting
3/22 - Speed Hike/PFC Gym Core & Lift
3/25 - Point Arena Hike
3/27 - Clover Springs Speed Hike/PFC Gym Lifting

Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Location: Clover Springs

Workout: Endurance < 90
Hike - Full Moon hike
Hike the South Ridge Route @ Clover Springs to watch the July full moon raise.


Miles: 2.5
Approx Time: 02:00:00

No comments:

DISCLAIMER: I have never had any formal workout or fitness training instruction. Everything I have learned has been self taught, self motivated, learned from trial and error, or picked up from books or the internet. Because of this, some of the words or phrases I use might not be the correct terms used by "professionals".
The logs listed on this site are workouts I have put together for myself. They are not meant as examples to teach others, but only as a way for me to track my own progression.

Thanks for viewing.