"He's soft and he's fat and he's wearing my cloths and he was born on my birthday
and he's getting too old and I'm afraid if I stop running, he'll catch up with me."
- Nike motivational poster

FEBRUARY 2024

- 7 hours of some form of exercise every week
- Endurance training for peak climbing
- Core strengthening & conditioning
- Kettelbell workouts
- Slow movement hikes
- Natural movement workouts
- Olympic Lifts (adjust loads as needed)
- Play different sports (cycle, kayak, hike, snowshoe, climb, Fish)

February Workouts

Days This Month: 28
Some form of exercise: 0 of 28 days
Exercise hours: 0.0
Hiking/Climbing miles: 0.0
Paddling miles: 0.0
Cycling miles: 0.0

WORKOUTS AT A GLANCE
4/3 - Clover Springs Training Hike
4/2 - Road Ride/Cloverdale Loop



Febuary Work-Outs

Days This Month: 28 Some form of exercise: 2 of 30 days Exercise hours: 2.0 Hiking/Climbing miles: 3.75 Paddling miles: 0.0 Cycling miles: 6.0 WORKOUTS AT A GLANCE 4/3 - Clover Springs Training Hike 4/2 - Road Ride/Cloverdale Loop

Monday, June 06, 2011

Location: Point Reyes National Seashore

Workout: Natural Movement
Another Point Reyes low tide hike with NorthBayHikes.com.
We hiked down to Sculptured Beach for the low tide, then hike up the Woodward valley Trail to Mt. Wittenberg.

Miles: 9.0
Time: Count as 05:00:00

Early Monday morning and we owned it.
Rich on Sculptured Beach.
The group working their way down the short down climb.
Sculptured rocks at low tide.
Sea cave with alternate exit off Sculptured Beach.
Nick spotting Sherry as she starts up a short climb.
Leaving the beach, headed for M. Wittenberg.
Along the Woodward Valley Trail.
Misty forest.

No comments:

DISCLAIMER: I have never had any formal workout or fitness training instruction. Everything I have learned has been self taught, self motivated, learned from trial and error, or picked up from books or the internet. Because of this, some of the words or phrases I use might not be the correct terms used by "professionals".
The logs listed on this site are workouts I have put together for myself. They are not meant as examples to teach others, but only as a way for me to track my own progression.

Thanks for viewing.