"He's soft and he's fat and he's wearing my cloths and he was born on my birthday
and he's getting too old and I'm afraid if I stop running, he'll catch up with me."
- Nike motivational poster

FEBRUARY 2024

- 7 hours of some form of exercise every week
- Endurance training for peak climbing
- Core strengthening & conditioning
- Kettelbell workouts
- Slow movement hikes
- Natural movement workouts
- Olympic Lifts (adjust loads as needed)
- Play different sports (cycle, kayak, hike, snowshoe, climb, Fish)

February Workouts

Days This Month: 28
Some form of exercise: 0 of 28 days
Exercise hours: 0.0
Hiking/Climbing miles: 0.0
Paddling miles: 0.0
Cycling miles: 0.0

WORKOUTS AT A GLANCE
4/3 - Clover Springs Training Hike
4/2 - Road Ride/Cloverdale Loop



Febuary Work-Outs

Days This Month: 28 Some form of exercise: 2 of 30 days Exercise hours: 2.0 Hiking/Climbing miles: 3.75 Paddling miles: 0.0 Cycling miles: 6.0 WORKOUTS AT A GLANCE 4/3 - Clover Springs Training Hike 4/2 - Road Ride/Cloverdale Loop

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Location: Olema, CA

Workout: Endurance >90, Power
Mountain Bike Ride - Bolinas Ridge Loop

From the Trailhead near Olema, ride the Bolinas Ridge Trail, McCurdy Trail, Olema Valley Trail, Randall Trail back to the ridge, then the Bolinas Ridge back to the start.

Foggy 8:10am start


The sun trying to break through


High on the ridge


The forest section


No shit!


Wide open on the return (Tomalas Bay in the distance)


Back at the start
1:14pm

T
ime: 05:04:00
Approx Miles: 17 (all dirt)

No comments:

DISCLAIMER: I have never had any formal workout or fitness training instruction. Everything I have learned has been self taught, self motivated, learned from trial and error, or picked up from books or the internet. Because of this, some of the words or phrases I use might not be the correct terms used by "professionals".
The logs listed on this site are workouts I have put together for myself. They are not meant as examples to teach others, but only as a way for me to track my own progression.

Thanks for viewing.