"He's soft and he's fat and he's wearing my cloths and he was born on my birthday
and he's getting too old and I'm afraid if I stop running, he'll catch up with me."
- Nike motivational poster

FEBRUARY 2024

- 7 hours of some form of exercise every week
- Endurance training for peak climbing
- Core strengthening & conditioning
- Kettelbell workouts
- Slow movement hikes
- Natural movement workouts
- Olympic Lifts (adjust loads as needed)
- Play different sports (cycle, kayak, hike, snowshoe, climb, Fish)

February Workouts

Days This Month: 28
Some form of exercise: 0 of 28 days
Exercise hours: 0.0
Hiking/Climbing miles: 0.0
Paddling miles: 0.0
Cycling miles: 0.0

WORKOUTS AT A GLANCE
4/3 - Clover Springs Training Hike
4/2 - Road Ride/Cloverdale Loop



Febuary Work-Outs

Days This Month: 28 Some form of exercise: 2 of 30 days Exercise hours: 2.0 Hiking/Climbing miles: 3.75 Paddling miles: 0.0 Cycling miles: 6.0 WORKOUTS AT A GLANCE 4/3 - Clover Springs Training Hike 4/2 - Road Ride/Cloverdale Loop

Sunday, May 08, 2011

Location: PFC Gym

Workout: Power Endurance, Power, Core Strengthening & Conditioning
Warm up
Cycling - Sprint (Power Endurance)
Frontage Road sprint @ 95% output. I hit a stiff headwind heading north on the frontage road at Hyatt Rd. It stole a lot of my steam and the last mile trashed me!

Miles: 6.36
Time: 00:21:02

Power
Couture Workout @ 65# barbell
3 Rounds of
8x wide stance bent row
8x standing high pull
8x overhead press
8x closed stance good morning
8x left leg lunge (barbell in back squat position)
8x right leg lunge (barbell in back squat position)
8x back squat / push press
3 minute rest between rounds
Total Reps: 168

Core Strengthening & Conditioning
No Name Workout
- no rest between movements
- strict abdominal engagement during movements
- 3 minute rest between rounds
3 Rounds of
25x two handed kettlebell swing @ 53#
20x abmat sit up w/12# med ball overhead
15x push up
15x ab wheel
15x 5 count superman back extension
6x hanging handle pull up

Total Time: 01:18:57
Total Miles: 6.36
HR: 136 / 225

No comments:

DISCLAIMER: I have never had any formal workout or fitness training instruction. Everything I have learned has been self taught, self motivated, learned from trial and error, or picked up from books or the internet. Because of this, some of the words or phrases I use might not be the correct terms used by "professionals".
The logs listed on this site are workouts I have put together for myself. They are not meant as examples to teach others, but only as a way for me to track my own progression.

Thanks for viewing.